My Second Recipe Book

When I started on this journey, making raw desserts I never thought that I would publish a cook book , with the encouragement of friends family, and my husband Dave, who is number one taster, adviser and photographer of my recipes, my dream came true, and before I knew it my book was published and selling fast.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Now I am excited to say book number two is nearly finished, I have lots of very exciting new raw treats to share with you and can not wait for the final testing of the last recipes to be finished in the next few weeks. The book release is due in mid May. Keep in touch with me on my Facebook link                                  Gail's Raw Temptations Facebook page.